Friday, August 28, 2009

Basically

Let's go for dinner, its getting late! * How's the lassi, the sun has no mercy * Just a sec, I need to use the restroom * ...and the wise king drank the poisoned wine * These idlis are soft as pillows * I dropped dead in bed last night * Ah this is so filling * Go wash your feet, its not hygenic! * How much sugar? * 30 seconds on the microwave * Ma'am, there is a 50% discount on this bed * How was the food last nite? * I can't stop craving chocolates! * Oh! what a relief! * Don't move around, I wake up every time.. * Can you pass the water and.. what were you saying? * Gents * It is a painting of an old man sitting on the mud floor with his mouth eager, open and about to take in a handful of rice * Why did you stop? * ...and when you drink the last glass, thats when it hits you... * He loved the payasam with cardamoms and now I can never make it for anyone else * Damn, there is no bathroom tissue * One large pizza with Jalapeno and pineapples, easy on cheese * The next time you spill, I'll make u stand in the corner facing the walls for an hour * Coffee, Coffee, Coffee * Come outside soon!! * Oh god, can you do that again? * Last nite I had the same dream * I'm so full I can’t walk * Hold on for some more time * ...and what happened to your table manners? * I love the shape of the top half of the bread * Excuse me, where is the nearest restroom? * U should either sleep or walk * Some cant go in without a newspaper * I need some rest, I can hardly keep my eyes open * That tastes so much like vadaam ille? * Ill be a just a minute * ..and whenever we ate those Hersheys, me and my brother hugged each other * Im sitting and you are standing..pleese get some water! * Never slept in anything like this before * Im a hungry boy. * But there was too much salt! * Drink tonnes of water * Come let's grab some food * The line ouside is so long!! * Incoming cheap outgoing free * The aroma fills the air * Yes, just a little higher * zzzzz *

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stream of Consciousness Writing 101 with Prof. S Rangarajan.... either that or suppressed memories =D

Either way - fun read.